500 space car park
Located conveniently for the City centre and historic peninsular, as well as other attractions such as the Gala theatre, the car park provides safe and secure parking 24 hours a day 7 days a week, with on-site presence and CCTV surveillance at all times.
Access is via the main roundabout linking the A690 and New Elvet Bridge, taking the westbound A690 and following the slip road under Millburngate Bridge, or via Freeman Place.
24 hrs / 7 Days
Tariffs (Monday – Sunday)
* Entry after 6pm & exit before 6am
Entry before 6pm normal hourly rate applies throughout stay
- Drive up to the entry barrier and the camera will read your registration number and the barrier will open.
- To make payment enter your registration number into the payment machine and fee will show on screen. If the payment machine does not recognise your registration number a message will flash up telling what you need to do.
- Payment machines on Levels Minus 1 and 3 take card/contactless payments only. Payment machines on Levels 1 and 2 take cash/card/contactless payments.
- After payment has been made, drive up to the exit barrier and the camera will read your registration number and open if payment has been made. Please note – you cannot pay at the exit.
- If you need help, there is a Help button on the machines, please press and wait for the operator to answer your call.